Super Skin Smoothie
Jennifer Trecartin brings us this great recipe for glowing, moisturized, and youthful-looking skin before noon! Each morning, enjoy this delicious, green smoothie that’s loaded with body and skin-boosting benefits. The healthy fats from the flax and cashews will help to heal any dryness in the skin, especially important during the colder months. Anti-aging anyone?
Mix the following ingredients in a blender - serves 1 to 2
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen banana pieces
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen cherries or pomegranate seeds
- 1 handful of spinach leaves or a scoop of spirulina
- 2 tsp flax
Place raw cashews and water in a blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
Add frozen banana chunks, blueberries, and cherries. Blend on medium-high until smooth.
Guest post brought to us by Jennifer Trecartin of My Edible Advice : Empowering people to feel better one bite at a time!
- Jennifer Trecartin Brott | Holistic Nutrition Consultant | RHN ROHP