Cold Laser Therapy for Acne & Rosacea
Reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blotchiness, and age spots. Soothe acne and rosacea prone skin. Cold Laser Therapy oxygenates tissue cells and increases the speed, quality, and strength of cell tissue repair. Cold Laser Therapy develops collagen, elastin and muscle tissue, helps generate new healthy cells and tissues, reducing the effects of aging and damage to the skin.
- $210 Single Treatment
- $75 add on to any treatment (additional 30 min)
- Strengthens the skin's immune system and protective mechanism
- Anti-Inflammatory: helps reduce irritation associated with rosacea, eczema, or acne & psoriasis.
- Reduces fibrous scar tissue formation - increase the production of macrophage (scavenger) cells for the removal of toxins/excess pigment/scar tissue
- Improves the discoloration or redness of blood vessels
- Increases cellular permeability, allowing for an increased cellular nutrient intake
- Increases lymphatic drainage and vasculization (blood flow) to the surface of the skin.
- Dramatically increases DNA and RNA synthesis for faster cellular renewal.
- Increased Metabolic Activity: higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells and greater production of basic food source for cells, Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP).
- Significantly reduces fine lines and smooths the appearance of puffiness and dark circles around your eyes.
This treatment is known to detoxify and heal your skin leaving it supple and youthful. It is safe to use for any skin type as well as aids slowing down hair growth
Following Botox® or Dermal Filler treatments, please allow 2 weeks before booking your facial